Affirmations for Love
Whether you’re single and looking or attached and feeling a lack of love for your partner, you can use the power of your WORD to create a state of pure love within yourself, attract love or rekindle it.
Your Word is powerful. Take a two-pronged approach using your Word to bring your soulmate into your life or returning to that place of love with your existing partner.
The first step is to find out why love is not abundant in your life and why you block it.
The Buddha said, “What you think, you become.” What you say is a reflection of what you think… listen to yourself to identify the blocks you may be holding against love. How do you talk about yourself and others, if you’re single? Are you saying, “I don’t have time for romance right now” or “all the good ones are taken”? Do you lump the entire group of available men or women into one mass of whatever bugs you, like, “everyone out there is self-centered”? Do you put yourself down?
If you’re in a relationship, how do you talk to and about your partner? Do you always speak with respect, gratitude, appreciation and love or do you sneak snide remarks or complaints into your speech? Do you speak with respect or disrespect, appreciation or resentment? You can’t heal a relationship if you focus on how awful it is and how unhappy you are.
Become aware of your Word with regard to your love situation. You might be shocked at how unwelcoming your thoughts are toward love…Here are three keys to self-awareness:
Your partner (real or soon-to-be) picks up on your vibration…
The people you’ve attracted into your life reflect how you feel about yourself and how you perceive the world…
You can’t receive love unless you give it .
Think about the positive effects of raising your vibration by saying and feeling LOVE!
Step two is changing your thoughts and emotions with your Word. Just as your thoughts and emotions influence your speech, you can use that same energy in reverse and consciously change your inner and outer speech to create a feeling of love within you.
Affirmations are the perfect way to do this. Here’s how:
When you begin waking up, before you get out of bed and start your day, imagine that your beloved is lying in bed next to you. If you’re single, don’t worry about how he/she looks, just feel the warmth and love of being next to this person. If you’re in an unhappy relationship, feel how good you felt when your love was new and you were madly in love. FEEL THE IDEAL.
Shift your awareness away from what is. Just imagine the presence of the one you love, and how that presence makes you feel when Love rules. Happy, loved, safe, comforted, grateful, content, etc… feel those positive emotions permeate you and then, invoke the power of your Word with affirmations of love. Choose affirmations that resonate with you:
- I am happily in the presence of my beloved.
- I am grateful for having found the perfect partner.
- I see you clearly with the eyes of unconditional love. I love what I see.
- Our relationship is getting better and better every day.
- My partner and I are perfectly aligned spiritually, sexually, emotionally and intellectually.
- I attract love and romance into my life and I accept it now.
- I joyfully give unconditional love to my partner.
- I ask my partner, “How can I love you more?”
- I release a desperate need for love and welcome the joyful experience of love.
- I have a wonderful partner and our relationship is happy and peaceful.
- Love is everywhere, and I am open to receiving the love that I give.
- I am in a happy relationship with a person who truly loves me.
- I love myself and I naturally attract loving relationships into my life.
- I enjoy seeing our love grow every day.
- I enjoy, accept and respect our differences – we complement each other perfectly.
- I support my partner and he/she supports me as we both grow.
- I love, respect and cherish my partner.
- I desire love, and I radiate love.
Important tips: 1. Always say your affirmations in the present tense! You want love NOW, so make it happen now; if you say, “I will attract my perfect partner,” ask yourself, “when”? Some time in the future? How about NOW? Now is better!
2. Always phrase your affirmations in light of what you want, not what you’re trying to get away from. “I don’t want to be alone” is WRONG. Replace that with, “I am in a loving, passionate relationship.”
3. Be flexible. Don’t put timelines on your affirmations, such as, “In 6 months I will be with my perfect partner.” Who’s to say it won’t happen earlier? And.. If you are not ready to receive love because your beliefs about yourself, love and others are still clouded with negative vibrations, then that deadline will only leave you even more frustrated and sad. Work on yourself first: “I am becoming better and better every day.”
4. You don’t have to say these affirmations out loud! But say them, say the words in your mind,every day, WITH FEELING.
5. Supercharge them with visualizations. Don’t worry so much about a partner’s physical build, career, etc. – imagine them beside you as you do the things you love, for example standing next to you as you cook dinner; lying in bed beside you; on a bike ride… You don’t have to visualize “them” – only their energy, their presence. Then you won’t automatically reject someone who is perfect for you because he/she doesn’t match a visualization of a particular physical ideal.
Then, put a big smile on your face, knowing that you are creating the environment within you to allow love to enter, in abundance! Take that great feeling with you all day long; and you can revert to it any time you’re feeling low, or lonely. Love is knocking. Are you open?