Understanding and Applying Vibrational Energy
Are you used to thinking in terms of ‘vibes’? You pick up on the vibrational energy you get from other people – their vibrations speak volumes, even before they open their mouth to speak! You pick up on people’s energy when you take an instant like or dislike to someone. Some people walk into a room and immediately the crowd moves toward them; or, they may find themselves completely alone at a table while everyone chats happily on the opposite end of the room. Or, you walk into a house and you instantly comfortable or uneasy. You can’t explain why, it’s just a feeling you get.
If other people, situations and places cause a reaction inside of you, you know that your own energetic vibration causes reactions in other people too!
Similar energies are attract each other. Positive people hang out together and leave the negative ‘downers’ out. And the complainers, drama queens and haters attract people with the same energy!
Become fascinated with the cause and effect of energy and the attractiveness of similar energies! Play around with matching your vibrational energy with things, people and situations you want and quickly attract them!
If you think of creating a vibrational match in terms of a musical instrument, you strike a tuning fork that has the energetic vibration of a specific note, and then tune your instrument to match that vibration.
You can think of “what you want” as the tuning fork – and you are the instrument that has to be brought into tune with the tuning fork.
How do you match your vibrational energy to that which you desire to manifest in your life? Since everything has a different vibrational quality, how can you possibly match your energy to everything you want, when the vibration of the person you wish to attract is different from the lifestyle you want? Great questions!
Well.. is it really different? After all, the person you want to attract is someone you want to share your life experience with, right? So that means that person also has to be a vibrational match for your ideal lifestyle! It’s a holistic thing: you don’t just attract a person, you attract their vibe; and their vibe and your vibe are a match for a certain life experience. So in effect, you get it all. Anything that’s a vibrational match for one of your desires is going to help you attract other things/people that are at that same vibrational level!
Look around you at people who are depressed or angry. They attract negative people, unpleasant circumstances, boring and low-paying jobs, unreliable cars, etc. You might think that they are depressed and angry because of those circumstances, but they actually attracted them! When their circumstances match their vibration, they become angrier and more depressed – a downward spiral that is difficult to get out of. By contrast, people who are happy and grateful have good lives. They may not have a ton of material things – because they may not want them – but their lives are happy, healthy and fun. They are surrounded by good people and life flows easier for them.
Using Vibrational Energy to Attract What You Want
To attract what you want, then, (the assumption being that what you want is GOOD), you must raise your personal vibration. Here are some ways to accomplish this:
1. Write down what you want. When you write down what your goals are, your energy begins vibrating closer to “what you want.” It’s like striking the tuning fork and making the first adjustments on a guitar string. It brings you closer to a vibrational match by expressing and committing to an idea.
2. Visualize. You begin feeling what you want inside you; you are feeling its vibration inside you (as if the tuning fork were suddenly placed right next to your heart and in your brain). The more you visualize and feel how good it is to have what you want as part of you, the more you bring your energy into alignment with your desire.
3. Affirmations remove energetic blockages to manifesting! If you don’t believe you can have what you want, you are putting up an energetic block; you are matching your energy to what you believe you can have, not necessarily what you want.
4. Feelings. If you feel what you desire vibrating as a part of you, you become the instrument in tune with the tuning fork. Feel how awesome it is to have and do what you want! Feelings are the most powerful vibration-lifters. You can talk and talk to yourself, but unless you FEEL it, you won’t raise your vibration.
5. Gratitude. Be thankful for what you have now. The positive energy of gratitude raises you vibration to a higher state. Think about good energy as light and high, and negative energy as heavy and dark. Use the Love or Above Spiritual Toolkit to clear your energy of past negativity and begin climbing to high-vibrating energy.
6. Radiate LOVE. Love is a flowing energy, an energy that permeates everything with light. Flow feels good, right? It’s soothing, smooth, gentle, uplifting, kind… By contrast, hate is a forceful energy that pushes against everything and damages it; and if you are sending out forceful energy, that’s what you’ll get back. Spend time every day sending out waves and waves of LOVE!
But vibrational energy is not just about manifesting. Be aware that everything, yes, absolutely everything, has an energetic vibration. For example, essential oils have a vibration – rose vibrates at 320 MHz! Thoughts, herbs, food, songs, etc. ALL have energy. If you surround yourself with high-vibrating objects and think high-vibrating thoughts of love, peace and compassion, you cannot help but attract similar energies!
Things move quickly and easily, with graceful flow, in the higher vibrational energies. Doesn’t that sound better than hard work, sacrifice, struggle, hardship, darkness, heaviness and negativity? Change your vibrational energy… and you will change your life.